I love eggs and omelets. They are healthy and you can cook so much with them. Here is just another omelette recipe I whipped up the other morning. Feel free to experiment yourself. Use completely different ingredients. Add to these. Just make what you think would be delicious.
- Cooked spinach
- Cooked mushrooms, chopped/sliced
- 1 egg
- Splash of milk (optional, or use dairy free)
- Grease small-medium pan and set heat to medium-low
- Crack and whisk egg (with milk) until evenly mixed
- Turn heat up to medium, medium-high
- Once the bottom is beginning to solidify, evenly add spinach and mushrooms all around
- Finish cooking omelette, then carefully fold one side over before carefully transferring it to a plate.