Sometimes I just don’t feel like cooking. Sometimes I want something delicious, but without the work. Take pizza, for example. It is delicious, but usually takes some time and preparation. However, I usually have some tortilla on hand, and can make an easy tortilla pizza. But this recipe is even easier than that. It is a pizza wrap. A wonderful microwave meal that is ready in seconds. This is similar to my pizza quesadilla recipe, but it is faster and easier, in my opinion. It is basically fool-proof. If you want a quick and easy, simple recipe, this pizza wrap is for you. It is delicious and takes no time to make.
My recipe calls for shredded cheese, because I think that works better, but I was out when I made this and just thinly sliced a mozzarella cheese block. I also added a little bit of chicken as my topping/filling. It was delicious. Microwave pizza wraps are a great recipe to have on hand!
- 1 large tortilla (I use La Tortilla Factory) – or a couple mini ones
- 1 tbsp sauce (gluten free, of course)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (approx)
- Any additional, desired pizza toppings (precook raw meat/veggies)
- 1/4 tsp basil (optional)
- Spread pizza sauce on tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over sauce and add any desired toppings (precooked).
- Sprinkle basil over top of pizza.
- Heat in microwave for about 1 minute.
- You can eat like a normal pizza, or, like I enjoy doing, wrap it up for a pizza wrap.
NOTE: You can also cook this on a skillet, like in my pizza quesadilla recipe.
- Pizza Panini or Sandwich (deliciousgf.wordpress.com)
- Pamela’s Pizza Crust (deliciousgf.wordpress.com)
- Peanut (or Cheese) Butter Wrap (deliciousgf.wordpress.com)
- Cheese Rolls or Pizza…2 in 1! (deliciousgf.wordpress.com)
- Flourless Pizza by gluten free easily (deliciousgf.wordpress.com)